The 10th annual Environmental Photography Exhibition seeks photographic images ranging in style and technique from avant-garde to traditional, symbolizing the many different world communities that need to come together to overcome today’s daunting environmental challenges. Images selected for the exhibition successfully educate, motivate or passionately move audiences to engage in preserving our environment!
Selected entrants will have their photograph displayed at the American Mountaineering Center during the festival and throughout the spring. Each year, the selected images are seen by regional, national and international audiences of collectors, curators, writers, and others from the environmental community.
- NEW EXTENDED DEADLINE! Call for Entries Deadline: Sunday, November 17, 2019
- Notification Date: Saturday, November 30, 2019
- Physical Delivery Date Deadline: Friday, February 14, 2020
- Exhibition Opening: February 21, 2020, 5:30pm
Categories and Prizes:
- Adult Category Best in Show – $250 Cash Prize
- Youth Category (under age 19 years) Best in Show – $250 Cash Prize
How to Submit a Photo:
- Create a free account on SmarterEntry, add your photograph(s) and submit it to our festival!
- Fee is $10 per image (maximum 12 entries per person)
- Full Submission Agreement 2020