2021 Eco-Expo Participation
Welcome to the 2021 CEFF Eco-Expo. We are excited to have your business participate and showcase your commitment to a greener and more sustainable world.
If your plans have changed and you are no longer able to participate, please notify us as soon as possible at [email protected]
Please complete payment for your booth no later than December 31, 2020.
- December 31, 2020: Payment Due (unless you request other arrangements) and final content delivered to Nicole (video, logo and other marketing elements as determined)
- February 12: Virtual Eco-Expo begins
- TBD: Select Expo meet and greet times on Remo social engagement platform
- February 21: Virtual Eco-Expo ends
- Receive one (1) All-Access Virtual Festival Pass – Provides permissions to watch all films on-demand and participate in all live-hosted programs.
- Participate in live online chats with other attendees, filmmaker Q&A sessions, and other fun and productive networking opportunities throughout the festival!
- Inclusion of a short (under 20 Sec) video acknowledgement to your organization that will play before the film on one film screening package of your choice. Promotional video must be provided by Eco-Expo Participants.
- Business/organization listing with your link on the CEFF website, Virtual Film Platform, and social media posts.
- Two (2) Free, Single-Screening Virtual Tickets to giveaway as a promotion for your business.
- What does your organization or business wish you could teach someone if you had the extra time at the Expo? Eco-Expo participants will be given the choice to provide a short (under 20 min) recorded Call-To-Action Educational video that would be available On-Demand on the Official Festival Platform for ALL attendees (Examples: How to Create a Worm Compost at Home; How to Talk to Kids about Climate Change).
- Your organization will be given the opportunity to provide a coupon or discount for your business, to be shared with all ticket-holders, to help generate business and new clientele.