Lights, Camera…Take Action!
“The Colorado Environmental Film Festival (CEFF) is a celebration of the power of film to inspire, educate, and motivate audiences to protect and preserve the environment.”
Similarly, the CEFF Virtual Eco-Expo Community Showcase is designed to showcase environmental-action groups and environmentally-minded/purposed organizations and businesses as they share their ideas and wares, as well as to give CEFF attendees new approaches to being a part of environmental change through involvement, action, and economic and personal choices. The goal is to present a Virtual Eco-Expo through our online platforms that empowers and inspires attendees, gives them a few new tools for their environmental-action toolbag, and that is an interesting and enjoyable experience.
TAKE NOTE! We are excited to announce that our 2021 Festival and Eco-Expo will be presented as a Virtual Festival from February 12-21, 2021, with online screenings and other great virtual interactive opportunities for attendees including filmmaker Q&A, community chats, awards and audience voting, family-friendly and student programs, Eco-Expo community showcase, and more!
Participate in the Virtual 2021 Eco-Expo Community Showcase
Become a dynamic part of the Call2Action – apply today! Past participants include environmental non-profits, government agencies, energy conservation and renewable energy providers, green builders and contractors, organic food stores and farms, gardening suppliers, bicycle shops, alternative fuel vendors, local agricultural producers and more!
2021 Eco Expo Dates and Times
- The Eco-Expo Community Showcase will run virtually throughout the entire festival February 12-21, 2021. Engage with local businesses, non-profits and our host City of Golden anytime on your schedule!
Applications are due November 22nd and all applicants will be notified of their status by December 1, 2020.
2021 Community Partner Benefits
Join us–with other environmental businesses–at our Virtual Community Eco-Expo in 2021! Connect with potential volunteers and clients, and join the conversation around the 2021 CEFF films and showcased environmental issues.
Take advantage of the longer festival, lower rate, and increased attendance to virtually promote your organization and business at the 2021 CEFF Virtual Eco-Expo!
☐$10 – Youth/Student Eco-Expo Community Partner
☐$25 – Non-Profit Eco-Expo Community Partner
☐$50 – For-Profit Business Eco-Expo Community Partner
- Receive one (1) All-Access Virtual Festival Pass – Provides permissions to watch all films on-demand and participate in all live-hosted programs.
- Participate in live online chats with other attendees, filmmaker Q&A sessions, and other fun and productive networking opportunities throughout the festival!
- Inclusion of a short (under 20 Sec) video acknowledgement to your organization that will play before the film on one film screening package of your choice. Promotional video must be provided by Eco-Expo Participants.
- Business/organization listing with your link on the CEFF website, Virtual Film Platform, and social media posts.
- Two (2) Free, Single-Screening Virtual Tickets to giveaway as a promotion for your business.
- What does your organization or business wish you could teach someone if you had the extra time at the Expo? Eco-Expo participants will be given the choice to provide a short (under 20 min) recorded Call-To-Action Educational video that would be available On-Demand on the Official Festival Platform for ALL attendees (Examples: How to Create a Worm Compost at Home; How to Talk to Kids about Climate Change).
- Your organization will be given the opportunity to provide a coupon or discount for your business, to be shared with all ticket-holders, to help generate business and new clientele.