Environmental Photography Exhibition
The Environmental Photography Exhibition and Reception have become a much anticipated part of the annual film festival. Entries are received and judged each year, with the winners displayed at the American Mountaineering Center during the festival and throughout the spring. Each year, the selected images are seen by regional, national and international audiences of collectors, curators, writers, and others from the environmental community.
- Call for Entries deadline: Wednesday, October 31, 2018
- Call for Entries extended deadline: Sunday, November 18, 2018
- Notification Date: Friday, November 20, 2018
- Physical Delivery Date Deadline: Friday, February 15, 2019
- Opening Reception: February 22, 2019, 5:30-7:30pm with Keynote Speaker Bo Cheatham of Alpine Image Works (6:30-7:15pm)
- Exhibition Open at American Mountaineering Center: February 22-April 26, 2019